Always Learning - Weekly Roundup 22.01.21

New signage, and new spine labels. One of the projects I did while listening to the podcast listed below.


In the spirit of sharing knowledge and lifelong learning, the following are a collection of some of the worthwhile things I read on the internet this week:


  Fav Tech Tool

I started using Instapaper when I was in grad school, and I've continued to find it useful for the past several years. It's a simple but powerful bookmarking tool that allows you to save websites to read later, and if you want, on another device. 



I like the minimal design and the simplicity of the organization system. You have the option to sort links into folders, and you can even add a "bookmarklet' button to your browser to add items directly to a certain folder. You can archive things once you're done with them, but in case you're not quite ready to delete. Instapaper even lets you make notes and highlight the text of pages within their feed reader (which I'll admit is a feature I've never used, but maybe you're all about that!). 

I like it because it syncs across devices and helps me organize all those weird things I find online that I want to remember or come back to, but don't know where to save them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Always Learning - Weekly Roundup 29.01.21